Business email: G Suite
You can integrate G Suite by Google to create and use email addresses of the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect the service in the site Settings → Business Email
Once you have selected G Suite and clicked Enable, DNS records (MX and SPF) will set up automatically for your domain.
Setting up G Suite
It it a paid service — from $6 per user per month.
2. Enter your company’s name, select the number of employees and your country.
3. Fill out the empty fields, your email address must be registered with Google.
4. Select Yes, I have one I can use.
5. Enter your domain name and click Next.
6. Enter your username and password.
7. Select Activate.
8. Choose a verification method and select Add a meta tag.
9. Copy the meta tag.
10. Go back to Flexbe Settings → Verify Ownership and paste the copied meta tag to the field Verify using a meta tag.
The setup is complete.
11. Now you can create new email accounts for your team.
12. Select Add another user.
Fill out the empty fields and save the new user.
Done! You can create as many email accounts as you need.