Getting an API key for Google Maps
Google Maps Platform offers $200 free monthly credit to use API keys.
You get charged only if your usage exceeds the credit. You can also set daily quotas to protect against unexpected increases.
1. Sign in with your @gmail.com email.
2. Click Get Started.
3. Select your country from the drop-down, check I agree box and click Continue.
4. Fill out the Customer info and Payment method fields, then click Start.
5. The billing account is created. The next step is to create a new project.
6. To enable the API, click the menu button and select APIs.
8. Go to Credentials and click Credentials in APIs & Services.
9. Click + Create Credentials and select API key.
10. Congratulation! Your API key has been created. Click Restrict key.
11. Enter the API key name and click Save.
12. Copy the API key. You will need it to embed Google Maps on Flexbe.
13. Paste the API key into the Map modal.
Done! You can use Google Maps on your site.